VP of Sales (prior SaaS and startup experience preferred) (m/f/d)
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts in Europe, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced Global Account Manager to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany.
A global account manager is responsible for ensuring successful achievement of global sales revenue targets. Typical duties of a global account manager include sales planning, deployment of sales forces, conducting global sales meetings, engaging and building relationships with both small-medium businesses as well as large corporate accounts. In addition to sales targets, successful candidates will be able to formulate competitive strategies. Preferred education and experience includes a bachelor's degree and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in the field of account management or global sales. Prior experience working as an account manager is important.
- Meeting sales targets and closely monitoring key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, and customer renewal
- Translating product vision into differentiated and compelling campaigns for targeted audiences, defining user personas and requirements
- Ensuring that all marketing collateral such as white papers, data sheets, FAQ, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, website, etc. accurately reflects features & benefits for users in these targeted audiences
- Creating marketing strategies to fill sales pipeline with qualified leads. This includes tactics, such as email nurture campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Supporting trade shows and events.
- Enhancing product positioning and messaging and effectively communicating value propositions to enable sales and marketing
- The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding sales environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or any related field
- Previous experience preferably in marketing of enterprise subscription-based software, API targeting technology buyers
- 7+ years in enterprise software sales, enterprise software marketing or related sales experience (preferably B2B)
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and development processes
- Strong project management, leadership, training & sales support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Ability to travel at least 40% or as required
- Based in Berlin, Germany (preferred)